Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Yesterday, 06:45 AM

Thursday 19th September 2024

Morning all. Kelly you be careful along that road. I only want about 6 so don't go getting to many, that's if you find them. I will still go up the park near me soon. Probably over the weekend weather permitting.
How is everyone this sunny morning? Very warm here so off for my wander before it gets warmer. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Yesterday, 08:03 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Enjoy our walk and conker hunting today.

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and veg for lunch done. Having a quick coffee and then out into the garden to shift a couple of plants that are in the wrong place as the weekend looks to be wet.

Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

Yesterday, 11:29 AM
Good afternoon brenda, Sue and all who follow.
Nice and sunny now so washing on the line and it is also warmish.
We have dropped Mark's car off to our mechanics yard for the MOT guy to pick up later. Fingers crossed.
Someone is coming to hopefully buy the bread maker later, it takes up too much room and I rarely use it.
It's easier to knock up a loaf the conventional way I'm finding.
This weekend out with the extendable gutter cleaning scraper to do down the side where face ache has forbidden us to go now. So first time using it lets hope it works.
Gorden seems to have picked up my cold I expect it will turn into man flu.

brenda enjoy the conker hunting.
Sue take care moving plants Sue.
Hope you're having a rest today griff and good luck for the hospital in the next day or two.
Kazz Hoping your day is going well.
Chris hoping everything is ok with you, haven't seen you about. Maybe you are very busy with Gary and nose operations or optician appointments ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Spoke to the hospital, consultant declined my surgery because I won't have had 2 weeks clear from my supplements... it's feckin vegan omega oils and joint supplements, I am getting really annoyed now because I can't plan anything
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Yesterday, 05:08 PM
How stupid and annoying for you but I suppose they know best? Have they given you an idea of another date?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Yesterday, 05:51 PM
Nope Brenda, I have been waiting since January last year, I can't arrange to see Steve, my uncle, friends because when they call and I say sorry I can't do that date I get the Spanish inquisition as to why I can't and can't I get out of what I am doing
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Brenda, I have your conkers!!! I will try and get them in the post tomorrow