Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 04:13 PM

Edinburgh at the beach

We went to Edinburgh on Saturday, had a lovely walk with the boys and they were tiered out on the way home
Ahhh peace perfect peace.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Looks like you tired em out good and proper They look great and yer walk looked like fun
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Have you been there with the boys Ian its really good, there is public toilets, a cafe that will give the dogs water a really friendly place and the beach is big enough you don't have to bump into anyone.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

07-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Super pics of your gorgeous pair. They look really exhausted.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 04:30 PM
OMG! they are both asleep, I don't believe it (victor meldrew voice for that bit!)
Lovely walk, & just love your dogs.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Great pictures Elaine, looks like the dogs really enjoyed it. Love the first one of the three of you, they look so proud sitting next to mum.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Have you been there with the boys Ian its really good, there is public toilets, a cafe that will give the dogs water a really friendly place and the beach is big enough you don't have to bump into anyone.
Not been there since I was a kid .... *no comments about how long ago that was please * But it does look like a place they would enjoy, will have to stop off there sometime
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks for nice comments everyone, Luz I nicked into the toilet and left them with dad you should've heard Kain, I came out the toilet and felt like I was leaving the big brother house everyone was standing staring waiting to see what that boy was barking for lol
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Thanks for nice comments everyone, Luz I nicked into the toilet and left them with dad you should've heard Kain, I came out the toilet and felt like I was leaving the big brother house everyone was standing staring waiting to see what that boy was barking for lol
You bad girl leaving your baby for such along time, next time you will have to take him with you!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Its great Ian, its near a place called old laurieston farm, the area is Crammond bridge, the plus is the toilets and cafe being dog friendly, seemingly you can walk from Lieth to Boness along that stretch, thats about 20 miles.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >