Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2024, 06:26 AM

Wednesday 11th September 2024

Morning everyone. How are you all today? Exciting news: Tesco comes today. Yeah!! Sorry doesn't take much. bg!! The sun is shining so as usual off for a wander before it arrives. Have a good day everyone. Forgot to say I am reading a book about Woolworths in WW11. Sort of fictional but with a bit of non fiction in it. No Margaret today as she is down with the dreaded lurgy. Caught it from her daughter. Hm I think she got it from standing on wet grass last weekend at an agility show.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2024, 09:33 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope you have had a nice walk and that the Tesco order is as you want it.

Nice to be there when needed Lynn

Hope you have managed to sort out Gary's transport arrangements Chris

Try and rest during the day Kelly or you will make yourself ill again

Lovely morning here but a it hilly. Teazle walked and with the help of Barry have got the sat nav working in my car again. Have had to put everything back to factory settings so the rest of the displays are not as I like but will have to take my time and have a fiddle

Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2024, 10:53 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
I am painting the old pine dresser olive green and it stands out nicely against the nutmeg white walls, but not glaringly so.
Bev seems a little better today and she is coming here tomorrow.

Freya pick up later then phone my eldest brother when we get back home he is 83 today. Having a cuppa and eating a fat rascal from betty's tea rooms courtesy of Pam.
They were Pete's favourite.
Some good news Joel got the job at Sainsbury only temporary till January and part time, but at least he will be earning he has been lying around in bed or fishing since his shoulder injury and having a st to with his boss who he did plastering with.
He will now be in the system too as he will be paying at least national insurance. Mark and Lauren will glad of some help from him financially.

brenda I hope you enjoyed your walk and that the tesco order is present and correct.
Sue glad you got the sat nav sorted.
Kazz what a nice thing to happen.
griff I hope you're not personally painting.
Chris I hope you have managed to get the carers to take Gary for you.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2024, 02:18 PM
Hi yep Tesco all present and correct. Very warm and sunny here.Just back from a walk and shouldn't have worn a coat as to warm. Going to watch Foyles War in a mo after reading again for a bit. Hope everyone else is having a good afternoon. Well done Joel.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2024, 06:59 PM
The heavens opened here about 3.30 all the poor kiddies and parents were getting soaked.

Joel sounds very enthusiastic about the job, it's 3 days mostly but he will now be in the system instead of cash in hand something him and Mark were falling out about him being paid cash in hand.
Plus for a few months he hasn't worked and it will do him good to meet and make more friends and be working.